Sunday, February 10, 2013

Vicks Behind the Ear Thermometer



I got this free in the mail as a perk from Klout. They do not require me to talk about or post anything about the products I get to try for free. You can sign up for Klout and might also get to try some free samples of products!

I was so excited to try this product when it came in the mail because I hate the thermometer I had at the time, and really wanted something easier to use. I took it out of the package that night and tested it on my whole family. So far I love this thermometer! It is fast and easy. I love the light up display because you can check your child's temperature at night without waking them. I also really like how it tells you when it's low on battery life. I am a person that will use something until it dies but with a thermometer that can cause inaccurate results. This thermometer with really help me know when to change the battery so that I always get accurate results.

And since this blog is mostly about deals and savings there is a $10 mail in rebate here if you have been planning on getting one of these thermometers.

No comments:

Post a Comment