Sunday, February 3, 2013

My Daughter's Monster High Birthday Party

 Today my daughter had her 6th Birthday party at Cream City Ice Cream in Cookeville, TN. This is a fantastic ice cream shop, it has a great space for parties, and the owners are wonderful people!
My daughter's part was a girls only party, with mask making, face painting, and fingernail painting. They all got to choose whatever flavor of ice cream they wanted, and of course we had cake, punch, and goodie bags full of Monster High beauty treats. Most of the party supplies and treats in the goodie bags were purchased on clearance.

Here is a photo of the cake table (see that fork folder, I got that off pinterest! It's just a washed green bean can, designer duck tape, ribbon and a monster high confetti skull, the table runner and plates were Walmart clearance, and that little black box was hobby lobby clearance):
Here is the drink table (punch bowl and straws 90% off Walmart Halloween clearance):

These are the contents of the goodie bags (Walmart clearance, dollar tree clearance, Target dollar spot, and my mother-in-law gave us the smarties because my daughter loves them):


This is my daughter getting her face painted:

Frankie Stein! 



Nail Painting (nail polish Walmart Clearance and some were mine I already had):
















Mask Making (oriental trading co. and hobby lobby):


So in addition to showing off my daughter's super cute party I have shown you that you don't have to spend much on party supplies if you keep an eye out on for the clearance signs throughout the year. =)

1 comment:

  1. What a fun party! It's amazing that you were able to make this party really enjoyable without spending a lot. The activities you incorporated are entertaining, and I think they enjoyed it, especially your daughter. Good job, Jennifer! -Nita Digirolamo

    ReplyDelete